Monday, August 31, 2009

Leaving Home

I am leaving my home of 10 years. I am somewhat sad..but look forward to the the future:)..to remember the "House in the Hood"..I am going to photograph myself in each room. I have waited a long time to shoot in my front room...It's an extremely high use room..(kids and all)...BUT FINALLY...I had a private moment...sigh..love the images!..While I was shooting ..the mailman peeked into my window...he saw my goodies....BADBOY...
Image to feature my artwork....You see it right??...hummm..yes over to left!

4 comments:

  1. Don't be too sad... I'm sure you will have many new experiences and memories in the near future that will rival anything you are currently leaving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew mailmen were vouyers, who isn't these days. Houses are a plenty and new spaces create new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok it was me who made said above comment and it is the truth.

    ReplyDelete